Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Last Month

Recently a few of my friends were giving me a hard time about not updating my blog. Well all I could think about writing is about my last month pregnancy symptoms. How my flip flops are now tight, how I pass out everyday about 2 pm, everytime I drop something on the floor I want to scream... I must admit that my least favorite thing about this stage is the comments from people. I have had some real bad ones. Some lady told me her daughter was due the same time I was but, was a lot smaller than me & was having a 7 pound baby. Another said she weighed 200 lbs. at this stage but HERS was only water weight. Today some guy asked me if I could get my daughter to push me in the grocery cart because I was so big. Um- gee thanks?!

Oh this will be over soon....
We really are so grateful to be having another one and are incredibly anxious to make sure that he is okay.

Actually, I have been having a lot of fun with Aubrie this month. We have tried to get out a lot and play before this new little one gets here.



Aubrie's last day of preschool picnic.







Our zoo pass just expired- sad- but this display is entirely made of legos!









Visit from family!

















This park really has nothing but benches, grass, and this turtle but Aubrie loves it!



6 comments:

Lindy said...

Finally.....I couldn't remember how far along you were! Hang in there...he'll be here soon :). Are you ready to do the baby stage again???

Amanda K said...

Yay! See, you had more things to blog about than just pregnancy complaints :)

It will get better soon. Promise.

Bonnie said...

Thanks for updating I love everything you do, you beautiful wonderful sweet mother!!!!! I LOVE the pictures! Soon, soon you'll have that sweet little boy here!

Erika W said...

I would say I wanna see updated preggo pics, but I totally remember not wanting to take pictures at this stage. The one time I did, I looked at it in horror because I had no idea I was THAT big!

It will all be worth it in the end and you will have a beautiful little boy to snuggle! Good luck on your few weeks!

Leslie said...

Hang in there! The last month is a killer, but it will all be over soon.

Hayley said...

oh, i love the rude comments people say. seriously. do they not realize that we're emotional and hormonal. i feel like a loose cannon. sometimes i want to just cry, others i want to rip their faces off. you never know what you're going to get.