Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Saturday

This past weekend is always a hard time of the year for me.. (My family understands) Anyway Brent being the sweetheart that he is took me out for a wonderful day.

Here we are driving past Dawson street- (this street is down the road from us and we have had several people ask us why we didn't live here!)


Over the Benjamin Franklin Bridge
BEACH BABY!!! 2 1/2 hours later we were at the New Jersey shore! Here is the first thing Aubrie did- grabbed the sand bucket and began the fun!








I couldn't have thought of a better way to spend a day. In APRIL can you believe it!? No, seriously thank you Brent and we will surely be going again soon.













































4 comments:

Erika W said...

I love your new blinged out blog background! I'm so glad you have such a wonderful husband. Looks like you had such a blast and I'm so jealous of the beach pics! It's still cold here and probably will be for another month.

We love you guys!

Bonnie said...

Are they a beautiful and amazing family or what?

Kristin Sokol said...

I love ya Jules!

Jimmy and Spring Mason said...

Hey guys! looks like you're having a blast out there! I can't believe you are already half way through! that is incredible! So Brent, I have a question for your previous life as a trainer. My inlaws are doing a workout program called P90X right now and have all sorts of lower back pain when they do some of the ab workouts. I wanted to ask you about it. email me if you get a chance! thanks!
Jimmy jnsmason@gmail.com