Thursday, May 28, 2009

Moving date

We are moving AGAIN. We have our move date- it is June 20th. That means we have a little less than a month to pack it all up again. I am really tired of moving (5 times in the last 6 years- with more in store...) We are moving about 2 miles down the road. Still in Philadelphia but on the outskirts in the township of Andorra. Am I crazy you may ask? Yes, but we will be saving at least $300 dollars a month in rent, plus I am sick of the problems this old house has had.(MICE)We are sad about having to change wards, and we will be in a tiny 2 bedroom townhouse (not unlike the University Village) oh well just another year a half....
Wish us luck!!!

3 comments:

Misty said...

good luck girl! i hate packing too. so how are things going? i miss you!

Leslie said...

Yeah, I wouldn't be sad about leaving behind the mice and saving $300 a month. It does stink to move so much though. Good luck!

wackywilsons said...

I can totally relate...I despise moving. At least you get to de-junk.

I think those Mt. Vernon pics are great. I am sure the teacher in you was coming out and you loved every bit of it!

Have fun at the zoo..Aubrie is a lucky girl:)