Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Busy Month



We have a very busy month-poor Brent is in the middle of finals this week. Tonight will be his 3rd night of no sleep! He has been practicing for orals on Aubrie and I - (anyone in Med school will understand) anyway she is getting really good at doing exams herself. She makes us sit while she checks reflexes, listens to us breath etc.. Here she is with a baby at the PTM she marches in, grabs the stethescope, and knows what to do!
Next week we are moving, Brent's family is visiting, and then Aubrie and I are flying home on the 22nd. We will be there until the 1st. If you live in Utah and are reading this I sure hope I get a phone call to set something up, so that I can see everyone. Yeah I am so excited. Thank you Mom and Dad for the tickets home!!!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

You are welcome and I can't wait either! Yeah!

Erika W said...

June 26th, BBQ, my house. Be there or be square!

Becky said...

Hey there - we better hook up for lunch or something! So glad you get to come visit! Tell your mom and dad I thank them too for the tickets! I'll be calling you - is your cell number still the same?

Joel and Sara said...

Julie! Hello! Joel said he talked to your husband for a while today at church! How is everything?!