Sunday, July 6, 2008

Good Thing Utah Guest CoHost



On Wednesday I had a blast! I had the opportunity (because I sent in a videotape) to be a guest cohost for the day on a local talk show called Good Things Utah. It was very nervewracking but also very fun. I cannot believe how many people saw it. That part is embarrasing- people at work have been coming up to me and saying they saw me- friends calling etc... but its also kind of fun. I totally appreciate all of my friends who came. You can see my Mom here , Kristin, Leslie, Erika and Tammy. Also thanks to Becky and her sisters for making it to the show. I think working in television would be so fun! Attatched below are links to watch the video incase you missed it. I know I'm a total dork and look nervous (hey I was)- but it really was a great opportunity that I highly recommend and would do again in a heartbeat!


http://www.abc4.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=84023@video.ktvx.com&navCatId=462&articleID=84021 http://www.abc4.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=84023@video.ktvx.com&navCatId=462&articleID=84021&articleID=84023 http://www.abc4.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=84023@video.ktvx.com&navCatId=462&articleID=84021&articleID=84020

10 comments:

wackywilsons said...

I loved it! I missed the part where they introduced you though...which segment was it in? I would've felt sorta awkward too b/c there is not much room to "add lib" when you are standing next to these professional hosts and they have their scripts out, etc.

You looked great though! Cute hair do and I am glad you got your nails done for those up close shots while you did that frame, I am sure you are too:)

What did you say in your video to be accepted? How many did you beat? That is fantastic! When do you guys head out? We just arrived to MD yesterday and we have NO house to live in...long story...so, we are in a hotel and better find a place asap

Write me!

Erika W said...

You absolutely did not look nervous on camera! I was so proud of you and totally could not have done it myself! We are all way glad we went, not only to see you but to get all the cool free stuff! That was a blast, so thanks for inviting us! And you do look fabulous, by the way!

Unknown said...

Julie oh my gosh you looked so beautiful on tv!!! I could definitely see you doing tv, you looked so natural and you didnt seem nervous to me at all!! How are you and when are you moving? Love ya LaDessa

Kristin Sokol said...

I'd say you have a pretty good amount of on-camera talent. Be sure you add this to your resume. We had a great time being there.

Mel said...

You looked great Jules! What a fun day for you.

Gunnar and Brittney said...

You did such a great job Julie! Love your blog background! I miss seeing you everyday! Hope things are good.

Megan said...

You did so good! My move was great, how did yours turn out?

Hayley said...

i need to go watch the clips. i missed the first 15 minutes of the show. it was so fun to watch though... how exciting for you!

Cyndi said...

I couldn't get any sound, so I will have to try later, but I'm sure you did great!
My sister & I went on their show 2 years ago and Sharon is now good friends with Angie now. I just remember how nice they were, and how nervous I was- I only said 3 words probably. I'm very impressed!
I miss you and Elsie still still wants to play with Aubrey.

Lindy said...

I finally watched it...and I'm so glad you got to do that. I wish I could've been there to watch the whole thing. So what does this mean for your future???