Sunday, August 10, 2008

1 WEEK




That's right- 1 week exactly and we will be on the road to Phili! We are busy packing and saying our goodbyes this week. I am extremely nervous about the move, not knowing anyone, and everything else that goes along with traveling 2,146 miles across the US to live for the next 2 and a half years. Thank you thank you to everyone that has helped us and done things for us (like parties!) we will miss our friends and families so so much. More than I probably know right now. I am sure that we will have some fun pictures from the trip that I will post after we get there and are all set up. My friends also have teased me lately that I am sure once we move our blogs will be more interesting and more frequent (I hope so). Thanks again to everyone and wish us luck....

5 comments:

Hayley said...

holy cow julie... i can't believe how fast its come up. good luck with the move & definitely keep in touch!

Holly said...

It was good to see you today. We are going to miss you guys. Let us know if you need any help or if you want to do anything else before you go.

Erika W said...

I am so glad we got to hang out this past week! I'll have to email you those pictures we took of the group at the park, they turned out so cute! Have a fabulous drive out East and make sure you post when you get there so we know you made it in one piece. Love you guys!!!!!

wackywilsons said...

It's been over a week....are you here yet???

Megan said...

How was your moving across the country? Hope everything went well!