Saturday, September 20, 2008

Phone Pics!

I left my phone at my sister's house (well actually Brent did but lets not get into that), however here are a few phone pictures that I have taken. The first is Aubrie on our trip- I did various prizes to keep her from hating the trip and this was when she opened the princess bandaids. (FYI bandaids are a GREAT bribe!)I was also thinking about it and basically this picture pretty much sums up our great trip across the country- you know - in the car!


Next is the LOVE fountain in downtown Philly- after visiting this day I really wanted to go home.



Here is Aubrie on a carousel ride- her and I got dropped off at Franklin Square in Center City last week and we spent the morning playing in the really beautiful park.


Today we went to Reading Terminal in Center City. (sorry no pics I was too scared to take my phone out!) It is pronounced "redding" I know you are thinking Huh, it is spelled reading like reading a book. But no- just like any new place you have to be careful how you pronounce things or you will sound like a tourist! We took the bus and actually had a fun day. It is this HUGE market place with every kind of food available and fun shops. I will definitely be going back.


3 comments:

Misty said...

Love it Jules!!! So how you really doing honey?
Love you,
Mist

DREW and MICHELLE said...

Hey there girlie! Thanks for talking to me the other day! I really miss our fun filled conversations! You and your family are so stinkin' cute! Desi saw your blog and said "HEY! That's Aubrie and Julie! Are they coming over?" It was sad that I had to say no. Tell Brent hello from the rest of the Lambourne clan and good luck with everything. I will call you soon!
Michelle

Lindy said...

I'm glad you're finding some fun activities. Baby steps....

Cute family picture, too!