Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Cute Row House


Here is our front room - Aubrie wouldn't smile for the picture! I have a fireplace! (does it work???) Here is the dining room, it has this cute little arch alcove thing on the other side.
This is our little "sun room" it is what is there when you open the door.
Kitchen- notice the counter space- it is unbelievable to actually be able to put a cutting board down on a counter and have it fit!
This is the other side of the front room- Aubrie's latest favorite movie (The Wizard of Oz) is on.


This is a just moving in shot- don't you just love unpacking!
Here are a few pictures of Aubrie's room. Everything is basically courtesy of IKEA. (Brent's poor hands from putting it all together).
Here is a shot of the hallway at the top of the stairs leading to Aubrie's room and off to the right is the office.



This is our bedroom- it looks small, but compared to the village it is a freakin' mansion!!! I missed a few rooms (like the office and the basement ) but basically because there is nothing to see but spiders and mice (yes we have mice!!!)




13 comments:

Erika W said...

Julie, it's adorable! I'll bet Aubrie doesn't even know what to do with all the space now. Really, it is so cute, and I love the floors! Hope you guys are having all kinds of fun and are settled in now. Thanks for the pics!!!

Shay said...

Cute house! I am glad to see things are going well. I heard the moving drama from your mom...I can only hope to never have to go through that!

wackywilsons said...

Now...I was thinking you were living in a "ghetto" part of PA...this house looks great!

Does Aubrie's room always look so well put together?

Are you getting used to hardwood floors yet? That is something that is very common out here I have decided...

I hope to visit sooner than later

Lindsey said...

Julie,

I am glad to see you are settling in. I am so slow getting back to people right now, sorry! I am studying for my qualifier.. more like suckifier if you ask me. Our blog is lhealyfamily@blogspot.com, it isn't very exciting at all. Hope things are going well, we miss you but it looks like you have definitely moved up from the village.

Lindsey

Jason and Laura Roe said...

your place is adorable, but then again you never had a problem with that:) Looks like you are really getting settled in:)Sure miss talking to you guys, hope everything is great!

Hayley said...

your decorating is so cute! i wanna see an outside picture!!!

i hope you're having fun! sorry i haven't been commenting lately - i still read every post in my reader!

Misty said...

Sooooo cute! I am jealous... My house right now is in total disarry with all the construction going on. I so miss you love!

Leslie said...

It looks like you are getting settled. Your house is cute, I bet it feels great be in a house. I was glad to read in your last post that are getting out and enjoying your new city.

Becky said...

I love your house! It is so fun! Did you find your camera? How are you doing? Thanks for the b-day wishes. It was a fun day!

Kristin Sokol said...

Hafta love IKEA--Makes the most of your space.

Love the pad. So cute. What does the neighborhood look like. Take some pictures from your front door up and down the street.

Lindy said...

It is really cute! Isn't it great how the UV just makes anything feel like a mansion? You have everything decorated so cute....LOVE Aubrie's room.

Mel said...

I love the pictures. What a fun house! I want to see a picture of the outside too.

Unknown said...

hey Jules, we've had mice before, no worries. Weather stripping and traps. That's about all you can do. It's way cute. Hope you're hanging in there ok. BTW Aubrie's been tagged.