Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Adventures with Kristi and Acadia!





The last few weeks my sister Kristi and I, (along with Acadia and Aubrie) have had a few fun adventures. We had a chance to go see Gettysburg. It was surreal, very humbling and full of history. I really am enjoying all these historical sites- this is my kind of thing! (I think that ever since I read Gone With the Wind and the sequel I have been interested in the Civil War.) Kris also came to visit us in Philly last week and we had a great time. My favorite part of that was the
Ghost Tour

that just Kris and I went on. It was so cool. I was terrified to go but she talked me into it. I am so glad that I went. We spent 90 minutes walking around Center City by the Liberty Bell, graveyards etc... with this very dramatic guy telling ghost stories. (I didn't take any pictures because I am chicken...) If you ever get a chance to go on a ghost tour- do it!!! It has been fun getting to know Kristi again since we haven't seen much of each other for a long time. I LOVE having some family out here and she is surely terrific and a lot of fun to be with.

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

It's so wonderful to see you girls together! I love you all so much!

Love, MOM

DREW and MICHELLE said...

I wanted to first say that your home is adorable and you have decorated it super cute! I also wanted to let you know (since I am a nerd and didn't let you know a while ago) that Aubrie's bangs are darling! It sounds like you guys had a good time with your cute sister. Talk to you soon!
Michelle

Shay said...

I have always wanted to try a ghost tour out, but anything here would certainly not be as cool as in philly. (That is where the 6th sense was set and all)

Holly said...

I would love to see all that history. I love your place - you have such a knack for decorating - you made even cinder block walls look good.

wackywilsons said...

I see you are already counting down your months in PA? Then what??

At least you are being a tourist and having fun too!

Leslie said...

I am glad you are getting to spend time with your sister and seeing the sights. I would love to come visit you and see all those historical sites too. I think it would be so fun.

Lindy said...

Yay! I'm glad to hear about fun times in your new hometown. That's awesome that you're able to see your sister and spend time with her.