Sunday, January 25, 2009

Night Out On Walnut




Friday night Brent and I finally got to go on a date here in Philly! We had such a great time. We actually found a parking meter (about 9 blocks away) and walked to Walnut Street in Center City. For dinner we went to this cute little pizza place named Pietros (thanks Carrie for the suggestion). It was so great to walk around on this busy street. I got to go into H & M , got a quick picture of the HOLT cigar shop (that one is for you Dad), and we stopped in front of Tiffanys (the picture didn't turn out- but it was for you Michelle). Our last stop was for dessert at The Naked Chocolate Cafe. It was unbelievably good. Brent felt bad for making me walk all that way in heels (come on fashion is pain sometimes -right?!) anyway being the sweet guy he is he went and got the car for me so I didn't have to walk back. I admit I was a little nervous sitting in this cafe by myself at night luckily it was VERY crowded. We had a such a great time and I am thrilled about finally getting to go out and explore this exciting and huge city we are living in!

6 comments:

Shay said...

That Chocolate shop sounds delicious. What did you have there? What a nice guy that Brent is!

Lindy said...

Awesome that you got a date night. I always love exploring the downtown nightlife wherever we go, too. My only question is....do they have private rooms in the cafe??? :)

Bonnie said...

I'm sooooo glad you have some fun!

Leslie said...

Yeah for date night! And chocolate!

Hayley said...

glad you guys are having some fun!!!

brohammas said...

next time take Brent To Fogo De Chau or Chima...all you can eat filet mignon.

Come on, you got chocolate, he deserves steak.