Saturday, February 28, 2009

Aubrie Ann











This post is actually a tag from awhile ago. Here are five fun things about my cute daughter Aubrie.
1- She is VERY imaginative - (probably from being an only child) I don't know but this vacuum is "her prince" whenever I get it out- which is about twice a day- she runs to it and kisses it. So hilarious!
2- The fridge is her domain. I tried to put up Christmas cards but she quickly covered them up. You can kind of see Lindy & Johns and Spencer & Amanda's.. but sorry Hayley your wedding announcement and Erika your pictures got the boot...
3- She loves movies. This is a good thing/bad thing because seriously we argue everyday about turning the tv off. Personally I just can't take seeing some of those shows again. (Dora, Word girl - Mom's YOU know what I am talking about).
4-Aubrie is extremely active. She is performing her newly acquired skill of somersaults in this top photo. She is always dancing, running, basically moving. She will sit still for a good story though....Naps are becoming a thing of the past- bummer for me!!!
5-Aubrie LOVES wearing dresses. I have had to invest in a few more because that is all that she wears. Most days it is a battle to dress her so she "chooses"-it is always a dress. For the latest punishment she won't go to time out- we take away a dress. I am serious- she freaks out and shapes up her behaviour so that a dress isn't taken away. Also along the lines of apparrel- she sticks everything she can on her head as a "tiara" belts, headbands, necklaces whatever. I've also caught her SEVERAL times just standing admiring herself in front of the mirror- too funny!
I love my little princess who is almost 3!




7 comments:

Gunnar and Brittney said...

Julie! She is such a cutie! I can't believe how long her hair is now! By the way, your hair looks great too!

Bonnie said...

Well, I adore and love her too!!!! And, I adore her mommy!

Lindy said...

I can't believe she's almost 3. What a cute little princess!!

Leslie said...

She is cute. Very different from my boys, I really can't imagine life with a girl.

Erika W said...

Isn't it amazing the things they find to be their prince! I'm Alayna's prince half the time. Aubrie is such a cute little girlie girl. Can't wait til she's in high school! I have a feeling she's going to keep you on your toes!

Anonymous said...

First, the vacuum story is hilarious!
Second, I am offended by your months left in Philadelphia countdown. Did I not show you a raging time at Please Touch Museum and the $5 movies. blerg
-Kay

Kristin Sokol said...

Aren't little girls the best!

I changed my blog address to
http://thevocalsokool.blogspot.com/
so your link to my blog won't work anymore unless you change it to the new blog address.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Will you do me a favor and leave me a comment so I know you changed your link and found my new blog address.

Thanks--Kristin