Thursday, March 12, 2009

FLOWER SHOW

Last week I had a fun opportunity to go with some friends here to the Philadelphia flower show. It was great. Not just because I had a night off, but because I am so grateful for friends here and the displays were surely fun to look at as well. Here are the girls, me, Amanda, Kay, and Jana. Nights out in the city are extremely fun.



This is what my future front porch will look like... (soon!)



This display was my personal favorite- shoes!



This display is just cool- using the water bottles and all. It was also VERY tall.

















2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Julie, a daughter after her mother's own heart. You know I LOVE flowers! I'm so glad to see a picture of your friends. They look so fun, and of course YOU are beautiful! Love, MOM (I'm so glad you are my daughter!)

Leslie said...

That looks fun! Especially the no kids part :0)