Friday, March 20, 2009

I have a 3 year old!!!








Aubrie's birthday is today! We have had SO much fun the past few days. We had a rockin' party yesterday. I lost count of people after 20- (my kind of party) thanks to everyone who came. This morning we put Aubrie's presents at the bottom of the stairs, then sent her down. We thought oh maybe she will scream or just look- no not Aubrie she RAN down and began shredding paper. We barely had time to get cameras. She got this Ponyville amusement park ( she says she loves it and is so busy that is why I am able to do this...) We just got back from Chicfilet (my favorite and Aubrie's) and Chuckecheese.  So fun. Happy happy birthday to my adorable 3 year old.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

How fun! I love when my kids have birthdays, it is the most magical day for them.

Amanda K said...

Her party rocked! Absolutely awesome. Happy Birthday!!

Heather B said...

Looks like tons of fun. You're a sport. I don't know if 20+ people would even fit in my house...

Erika W said...

Hey, Alayna has that same Pony thing and those very same sparkly pink tennis shoes from Target! They are kindred spirits!

Happy Birthday Aubrie!!! It's so crazy how time flies - I remember coming to see you in the hospital after you had her. Glad you all had fun on her birthday. She is so beautiful!

DREW and MICHELLE said...

Happy happy birthday Aubrie! We miss you and hope you had a wonderful day! Julie--you look BEAUTIFUL! It looks like you are getting out with some girls and doing fun things. Miss you tons! One more season of the HILLS!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Aubrie - she looks so grown up!