Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"True dat"

No I am not quoting Aubrie with that- it is actually Brent. One thing I forgot to mention about Aubrie's birthday is that later that night we took her to get ice cream at Friendlys restaurant. It is a great family place and they brought her a balloon, ice cream and sang- so great. But the part that really struck me is what the waitress said, "A birthday out with her parents, what more does a kid need?" and to which Brent replied, "True dat!" I couldn't agree more!!!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

it's true. my favorite part of my birthday growing up was always the dinner out with my parents!

Bonnie said...

Aubrie is the luckiest little girl in the world, to have parents like you and Brent! And, she's lucky her grandma loves her so much too!

Kristin Sokol said...

Here's somthing....My neighbor is a finalist to be on Good Things Utah. Cool eh.