Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Country Music











Amongst our busy packing we had a fun weekend. On Saturday we went to the "Philadelphia's Country Music Station Anniversary Show" it was a blast. For any of you that know me, country music is so not my thing.I went for Brent (his birthday is this week),but really it was so fun. Our nice neighbor works at the station and got us great seats. We arrived just in time to see Kelli Pickler - she was adorable and running around the station in barefeet. Aubrie only wanted to be clapping on Brent's shoulders.Next was Zac Brown... this is where it got interesting. Aubrie started "head banging" no joke- full out spinning here hair etc... I did not teach her this - but it was hilarious. People were all dying because she is also spinning and dancing in circles. SO sad I couldn't bring my video camera in! We were going to stay for Phil Vasser & Big and Rich but about this point 7:30 p.m Aubrie's energy was gone and she was out! Such a fun day!

5 comments:

Kristin Sokol said...

I seriously can't believe you went to a country show. I feel like I don't even know you anymore.

Bonnie said...

So Fun!

Kristin Sokol said...

Yes lets get together. Can't wait to see you and hear your tales of Philly.

wackywilsons said...

I am so jealous! i love all of those singers! I am so glad you guys went out and had a fun family day:)

DREW and MICHELLE said...

What a good wife you are for 'suffering' through a wonderful country concert! Wish we were closer so we could try making a pop bottle explode like a volcano for his b-day! You guys look beautiful!
Miss you!