Sunday, October 18, 2009

Update

Shocked that I am finally updating? (I'm not sure if I have any followers still...not that I blame you.) I do have some good excuses but there really isn't one for not keeping in touch with friends. Here are a few pictures of recent events.

I turned 30- gasp I know. Here is my darling daughter on my lap with me admiring my favorite flowers from my good friend. Later that day my BFF Amanda threw me and Kay a dual party- it was rockin'!!!

Here is Aubrie being Aubrie at the Aquarium in Camden, NJ. It was amazing, I got to touch a shark! We had a great time. (thanks Kim!)

I had to include a picture of Aubrie on her new bike. This is pretty much what we did ALL summer. "I want to go outside!!!" starting at about 7 a.m. This was definitely a time when I missed "The U Village" and being able to head out front to the playground!

1 comments:

Misty said...

Awe, Love you Jules. Glad to hear what has been going on in your world recently. I LOVE you and hope you are hanging in there.