Sunday, October 18, 2009

Brent's White Coat Ceremony

This was such an exciting day for Brent. I was SO proud. He has made it through his first year! No more classes!!! (And I must note that he looks super HOT in that white coat!) Bad shot- but here he is getting the coat after they called his name.

I have about 10 pictures of Aubrie slowly losing it throughout the ceremony. You churchgoers know what it is like in Sacrament Meeting when the speaker starts to go over 10 min, then 20 and the noise starts to get louder and louder and the kids just can't take it? That was Aubrie that night. She just lost it- shoes off and she started running circles, ran down the hall..

And here is Brent reprimanding and MAKING her (heaven forbid) put her shoes back on.

It was really fun to meet all the staff I have been hearing about and Brent- I am SO proud of you!

14 comments:

Leslie said...

Yeah for Brent!! Congratulations.

Kristin Sokol said...

Holy Cow we are so proud of Brent we can't even see straight. You guys are such an awesome example of taking the higher road, personal achievement that will equal a better life for your family not to mention how much Brent is going to help people.

Awesome awesome awesome! Keep up to good work. I can't wait to call you for a pink-eye prescription.

Bonnie said...

Yeah, your back! We are so proud of Brent and of you Jules! It will all be worth it soon! Love Ya!

Mel said...

Yay Brent!

Nikole said...

We are so happy for you guys. BIG congrats :) P.S. Aubries first day of school pic is sooo adorable. Can't wait to see that girl again.

wackywilsons said...

I am still keeping tabs on you! Congrats!!!

Those rainfalls look so fun..and Aubrie is adorable soaking wet.

You look great too you old fart:)

Erika W said...

So so proud of you Brent! And I love the picture of Aubrie getting antsy! She has spunk, that's for sure! What a cutie.
Congrats to all of you!

Amanda K said...

I love you all. And Aubrie's dress is so dang cute. See you soon!

Jimmy and Spring Mason said...

Congratulations!! I haven't been on the computer long enough to see how friend are doing and I thought it was about time. You guys look great and wow Aubrie has grown up! I need to invite you to our blog email me ok. jnsmason@gmail.com

Brett and Lauren said...

Hey Julie it was nice meeting you tonight and your little girl is so cute! We'll have to hang out sometime!

Angela said...

Way to go Brent! (well...both of you for making it to this point..:) It really is a great accomplishment. I totally know how it goes with the meetings & kids though...I pretty much dread the last 10-15 minutes of any meeting that requires kids to be quiet! :)

Holly said...

Congrats Brent!!! That is so exciting.

Kirsten said...

Hey Julie! LONG time!!! Fun looking at your blog! Nice your husband only has 1 1/2 yrs left. Mine has 2 1/2 (PhD in Communications)! But I keep thinking it'll be over for GOOD and so worth it! What a great looking family you have! Hope the move went well!
-Kirsten

Lindy said...

Congratulations Brent! I think it's cool that they do it after the first year, so you actually no some of your classmates and have a better feel for what you're doing there (they did ours right when we started school, and it was a little anti-climactic). How exciting to be done with your first year! Yippee!