Sunday, December 20, 2009


I was just about to say that I love Philadelphia because of the weather, but that statement has been redacted. With our 20 inch snow storm that we just had, my flight has been canceled and we have missed my wives family party. I am continually amazed at how this city shuts down when ever it snows. One of these days Philadelphian's will have to get used to snow. They shut down the airport and people drive like they are on pain killers (HULK SMASH!!!!!!!). Julie thinks that I am being negative. I suppose she is right. I just get a little frustrated some times. Other than that, Julie is 3 months pregnant, I am a year away from graduating PA school and we got a Nintendo wii for Christmas. I guess things are pretty good. Merry Christmas everyone!

4 comments:

Katie Nikolaus said...

Congrats, Julie and Brent! That's awesome news!

Hayley said...

julie is 3 months pregnant? how exciting!!! ugg... i'm trying & it isn't fun. so disappointing when it doesn't happen.

Stat Aggie said...

well, enjoy christmas out there if you cant make it out here! Sorry to hear your flight was cancelled.
Theres too much smog out here anyway!

Bonnie said...

There may be smog, but there's also grandma's!