Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Just Starting...

Greetings Everyone!
So yes, one of my New Years Goals (as I like to call them) was to start a blog. It is basically a place for me to keep in touch with family and friends. As you all know this has not been one of my strong points since I had Aubrie. Hopefully this will be a fun place for me to fill you in and send pictures.
To update you all on our family- we are still living at the University Village (oh joy!) and Brent is graduating with his BA this year in Athletic Training. He had an interview at Drexel University in Philadelphia for PA school last week. According to him it went well... we are just waiting to hear back. Everytime the phone rings, we jump! It could be another 2-6 weeks though. If that doesn't work out he might work for a year and then reapply since his heart is now set on PA school. I have decided to take on the supportive wife role.
Aubrie is adorable and definitely growing everyday. She likes to walk everywhere now(no more being carried!), its really cute. She got a "doggie" for Christmas that she picked out and named it Ping. It is in a hot pink carrying case and it has to go everywhere. ILOVE how girly she is!
I am fine, just working at Downeast to make ends meet. I actually love the clothes and it is fun to make new friends. I would love to hear from you all, and get tips on how to spice this thing up!

8 comments:

Hayley said...

yay julie! i can't believe how big aubrie is!!! glad to hear you guys are doing well!

bonniejean22 said...

Julie you jumped on the blog wagon. good for you. I hope you guys get into the school you want. we might me moving to PA too:) Did he look into DMU?

wackywilsons said...

Welcome aboard!!! I can't wait to hear more of your updates and see your beautiful family more often...

Keep us posted on those phone calls of PA school! How exciting...

Bonnie said...

Julie I'm so proud of you! I'm honored to be on your list! I love you so much! MOM

Lindy said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaay! Well...it's about time! Ha-ha! I'm so excited to read about what you're doing, and to see pics. I love your Christmas pictures, by the way. The blonde hair is cute, and totally you!! Good luck with Drexel--I know how much fun the anticipation, the disappointment, and the good news can be. Keep us posted.

Unknown said...

lovely. glad you joined us in the black hole of blogging...alas...now you know where all of your free time will go!

let us know how it goes with Drexel That'd be an awesome place to land for a few years.

Hasta -

Spencer

bonniejean22 said...

Hey Julie,
Go to www.playlist.com to make your list of music you want. they will tell you how to post it. let me know if it works.
Bonnie

Mel said...

Welcome to the blogging world. So much fun. I'm quite addicted.