Friday, January 25, 2008

YEAH BRENT!!!





This morning we recieved the best news ever... Brent has been accepted to P.A. school at Drexel University in Philadelphia. So, we will be moving in August. Hurray! I am so very proud of him and all of his hard work. I just knew that if they could meet him and see what a great guy he is, they would want him to be a part of their program. It is a 2 year program. The first year is all classes and the second year is rotations. I basically plan on not seeing for 2 years (that won't be anything new for Aubrie or I- right?) anyway we are thrilled! I am nervous, excited and still cannot believe it is going to happen!!! Congratulations Brent!!!

6 comments:

Hayley said...

that is awesome!!! rock on brent!

wackywilsons said...

HOOOO-RAY!!!

I think Phili will be such a fun place to live in and for all of the historical sights to go and check out while Brent is no where to be found!

I think some red highlights would be pretty Jules, either way...you'll be gorgeous.

Let me know if you need potty training tips!

Mel said...

Way to go Brent! Congrats!

bonniejean22 said...

CONGRATS!!! Maybe I will see you there! Chess is going on rotations there. Allen town PA. and UPMC where ever that is? If he likes it he will apply to do his Residency there. I'm moving home while Chess does rotations. Good luck

Lindy said...

We are so excited for you (and excited for us to have you closer). It's going to be the best experience you've ever had! Wahoo...way to go Brent!

jelainep said...

that is so exciting & he should be pretty proud of himself.
I am sure that you will find plenty to do while he is study. A good - or cute - pair of shoes and a stroller and you are on your way!!