Thursday, January 24, 2008

Mixed Thoughts...

I am truly grateful today because it has been exactly 1 month since my last migraine headache. I have been struggling with these since my pregnancy with Aubrie. I had them everyday while I was pregnant and then since giving birth I have had at least 1 a week. These headaches have been so bad that I usually am so sick that I have to call in sick to work & pawn off Aubrie to someone because I am in the bathroom throwing up (thank you thank you neighbors and family!) I have been working with a neurologist at the U and after testing we have tried several medications and this looks like "the one" that is going to help. I am so excited, and just plain grateful. A whole month of NO migraines!!!
Today I have also spent the morning starting to potty train Aubrie- its not going so well. Thats all I am going to say on that. She is finally down for her nap!!!
One last thought- I have a hair appointment Tuesday and am thinking about putting some lowlights back in and getting a weave of colors instead of just this blonde. I don't know the maintenance on this platinum is incredible. I mean I do love the attention and how much I get hit on by men (sorry Brent), but I hate the attention as well. Any thoughts?

3 comments:

Mel said...

I think you should go for the weave of colors. That would be so pretty! Then you could post pictures.

Hayley said...

oh man, i've been suffering from the migraines lately too. not fun!!!

i'm not good when it comes to the coloring of the hair. i'm as natural as they come.

bonniejean22 said...

hey Julie,
I found this link. I thought it might help you put the muisc on your blog. I say color it! its always fun to change your hair.