Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I like your dress Mommy!










Aubrie was being so adorable on Sunday. I wore a new dress, (I got my Easter dress early this year!) and all day she kept saying "like dress Mommy" and coming over and touching it. It was so cute. I was loving it! So after church we put on our slippers over our tights (Its what I do while I make dinner sometimes- don't ask me why) anyway and we danced around in our dresses. She was wearing her "Belle" dress from Aunt Kristi. So cute! This other picture is Aubrie in her new Cinderella pajamas. I told her to go stand by the sink and smile. She actually did it- this is a first. Usually she is way to busy to stop playing and hold still for anything. Have I mentioned that I love having a girl?!


p.s. I have tried everything I can think of to rotate this picture- short of just scanning it and then uploading- any suggestions?

6 comments:

Mel said...

Love the Cinderella pajamas. Both of you look adorable in your dresses of course. I love the slippers, I do that too.

Misty said...

Jules, I just had to let you know how glad I was that you stopped by today! I was haveing one of those nobody loves me pitty party days and you stopping by was just what the doctor ordered. Thank you so much for your friendship! Your the best!!!!
Loves, Mist

Lindy said...

Cute...both of you! If you rotate the picture in your picture program and save it...it should fix the problem. It's fun to have you blogging!

Erika W said...

I'm glad I found your blog! Leslie told me about it. Isn't it fun to feel so technologically with the times! Such cute pictures, by the way! Our blog address is www.wardlefam.blogspot.com.

Kristin Sokol said...

It's so weird. I guess I haven't seen your darling girl in a really long time. She is so grown up now. The weird part is, seeing her really took me back to when I was four and you were three and you lived next door to me and you were my best friend in the world. You looked just like that. When I see her I feel like I'm four again. How sweet to have little girls.

I'm so glad you are a blogger, its a great way to keep in touch.

wackywilsons said...

I personally love the slippers and apron look...i am wearing them right now and my robe over my clothing!

I hope to have a girl someday to wear matching clothing with too:)

How is potty training/?