Thursday, February 21, 2008

New Haircuts



Hello everyone!
So Aubrie and I got new haircuts recently and here are the first pictures to prove it! Mine was by choice, hers was a mishap. I always put little rubberbands in her her hair to keep bows in and make pigtails- well at night I have to cut them out with scissors. A little while ago Brent was cutting them out and went- OOOPPS- showed me a chunk of hair and bam- Aubrie had instant bangs! Luckily Aubrie has the best Aunt in the world and that Aunt happens to be a hairdresser. (Nice job on the haircuts Aunt Becky!) I think Aubrie looks darling with bangs- tell me what you think......

5 comments:

Mel said...

Aubrey looks cute with bangs. I like both of your haircuts. I just love yours! So darling! Are you still not liking the color? I think it's adorable.

Bonnie said...

Well, I'm not prejudiced or anything, but you are BOTH just beautiful! And, I think Aubrie is looking just like her mother these day!

Hayley said...

i love how our moms are always our biggest support! your mom is cute! your hair does look gorgeous! honestly - i've seen it in person - i can say it ;)

i love hearing about aubrie. she's a cutie pie!

Lindy said...

Hair is WAY cute on both of you!

Leslie said...

I love your hair Julie! Aubrie's is very cute too.