Friday, November 28, 2008

Lately

I have actually been busy lately. I went to New York City last weekend with some girls from the ward here. It was incredible! I had never been and we got to see all the sites. We parked down the street from Times Square. Got to see Rockefeller Plaza, street dancers, the Temple, and of course go shopping! Really it was very cool- and one of the coolest parts about it was that it only took us shy of 2 hours to get there!!!
Yesterday we went to our friend Pete's parents house for Thanksgiving. It was great- everyone was so nice and Pete and Amanda are such good friends (thanks again!)
This morning I went with another friend Carrie to New Jersey to do some shopping. It was CRAZY busy of course- but so much fun to be out and about getting the deals and just being a part of it all. I will post pictures later...

8 comments:

wackywilsons said...

See...there are great positives about living so close to the East coast! Soon you'll be living it up in DC when we can hang out too!

You have me beat, I can't wait to make it to NYC:)

DREW and MICHELLE said...

I LOVE NYC! I was so excited the whole day when you told me where you were! Drew and I need to come out and visit and then we girls can hit the town again! It sounds like you are having fun and getting out. We really do need to hang out in Utah...I get in on the 17th but Drew gets in on the 21st so maybe Mon. 22nd? We'll chat!
Miss you!
Michelle

Nikole said...

So fun! I LOVE NY. I'm so jealous you are so close. We got your cute b-day card for Luke. He read every word and kept saying "Love Julie, Brent and Aubrie" He took it up to his bedroom and it's in his bookcase with all his books :) Can't wait for you guys to get here.

Leslie said...

See, I knew you would make friends. You are so awesome and fun to hang out with, how could people not want to be friends with you. I am glad you are having fun and seeing the sites.

Erika W said...

I am so jealous! I've always wanted to go to New York! I guess you'll just have to take us there when we come for a visit, huh?

Shay said...

Reply on the baby shirt: I got it at Walmart...I hate going there but they have some great deals. It was 3 bucks!

Lindy said...

That sounds awesome! I've always wanted to visi NYC, especially around the holidays. I'm glad you're having fun and making lots of new friends.

jelainep said...

two hours from NYC that is great. I am jealous!!!